Located in Ponoka, Stampeder Inn is within a 5-minute drive of Ponoka Centennial Park and Fort Ostell Museum. This hotel is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Ponoka Community Golf Club and 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from Lacombe Blacksmith Shop Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 58 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and separate sitting areas, as well as phones with free local calls.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 11 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ponoka Centennial Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Fort Ostell Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ponoka Community Golf Club - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Lacombe Blacksmith Shop Museum - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
Lacombe & District Historical Society - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
Lacombe Kinsmen Aquatic Centre - 30.3 km / 18.8 mi
Lacombe Golf & Country Club - 30.6 km / 19 mi
Kraay Family Farm - 35.6 km / 22.1 mi
The Track on 2 - 35.7 km / 22.2 mi
Wetaskiwin and District Heritage Museum - 37.7 km / 23.4 mi
Canada's Aviation Hall of Fame - 38 km / 23.6 mi
Wetaskiwin City Hall - 38.2 km / 23.7 mi
Gull Lake - 38.3 km / 23.8 mi
Manluk Centre - 38.5 km / 23.9 mi
Ellis Bird Farm - 40.6 km / 25.2 mi
The nearest major airport is Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.) - 78.6 km / 48.8 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 10.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: CAD 16.35 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 16.35 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -One meeting room
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Food and water bowls