A stay at Guesthouse U-En - Hostel places you in the heart of Osaka, within a 10-minute walk of Osaka Science Museum and Osaka International Convention Center. This hostel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Herbis Plaza and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Festival Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 air-conditioned guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a communal living room.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hostel's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Osaka Science Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Osaka International Convention Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Symphony Hall - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Sankei Hall Breeze - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Osaka Shiki Theater - 1 km / 0.6 mi
United Church of Christ in Japan Osaka - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Herbis Plaza - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Festival Hall - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Utsubo Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
LUCUA Osaka - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hanshin Department Store - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Umeda Sky Building - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Osaka City Hall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Osaka Science and Technology Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 49.9 km / 31 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Kobe Airport (UKB) - 36 km / 22.4 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property does not allow late check-in or late check-out.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared microwave
- -Lockers available
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Upper floors accessible by stairs only