Located in Osaka (Fukushima), Guesthouse U-En - Hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Osaka Science Museum and Osaka International Convention Center. This hostel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Herbis Plaza and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Festival Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 air-conditioned guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Shared bathrooms are provided.Amenities
This smoke-free hostel was built in 1910.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hostel's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and coffee/tea in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Osaka Science Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Osaka International Convention Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Symphony Hall - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Sankei Hall Breeze - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Osaka Shiki Theater - 1 km / 0.6 mi
United Church of Christ in Japan Osaka - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Herbis Plaza - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Festival Hall - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Utsubo Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
LUCUA Osaka - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hanshin Department Store - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Umeda Sky Building - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Osaka City Hall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Osaka Science and Technology Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 49.9 km / 31 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 36 km / 22.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property does not allow late check-in or late check-out.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage