Located in St. Petersburg (Vasilievsky District), Vasileostrovsky Hotel is within a 10-minute drive of Mariinsky Theatre and Peter and Paul Fortress. This hotel is 4.1 mi (6.7 km) from State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace and 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from St. Isaac's Cathedral.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 31 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Metro Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
C-189 Submarine Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Erarta Museum and Galleries of Contemporary Art - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Saint Petersburg Mining Institute - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Egyptian Sphinxes - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Sigmund Freud Dream Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Menshikov Palace - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Nicholas Palace - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Saint Petersburg State University - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Strelka - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Arrow Of St.Basil Island - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
English Embankment - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Leningradskiy Zoopark - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Kunstkamera - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Russian Vodka Museum - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
The preferred airport for Vasileostrovsky Hotel is St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo) - 31.3 km / 19.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: RUB 300 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 900.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance