With a stay at Umaya Resort & Adventures in Placencia, you'll be 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Maya Beach and 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Placencia Beach. This 4-star resort is within the region of Silk Caye National Park and Lagoon Caye.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and ovens. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Rooms have private furnished balconies. 42-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected.Amenities
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this Mediterranean resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 10 mi.Dining
Enjoy Caribbean cuisine at The Club House Restaurant, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at the beach bar, the poolside bar, or one of 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Placencia? This resort features 5000 square feet (465 square meters) of event facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Placencia Peninsula - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Maya Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Inky's Mini Golf - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Placencia Beach - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Silk Caye Beach - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Cockscomb Basin Forest Reserve - 36.5 km / 22.7 mi
Hopkins Pier - 51.4 km / 31.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Philip S. W. Goldson Intl. Airport (BZE) - 213 km / 132.3 mi
Placencia (PLJ) - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Independence and Mango Creek (INB) - 55.5 km / 34.5 mi
Dangriga (DGA) - 71.5 km / 44.4 mi
The preferred airport for Umaya Resort & Adventures is Philip S. W. Goldson Intl. Airport (BZE).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 6 AM to 9 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. This property offers airport shuttle pickup service from Placencia Airport only. Guests should contact this property in advance for arrival instructions.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 20 for adults and USD 10 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Multilingual staff
- -Television in common areas
- -Free area shuttle
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Free airport transportation
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Swimming pool
- -Swim-up bar
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Beach sun loungers
- -On private beach
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Conference space size (feet) - 5000
- -Beach bar
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Conference space size (meters) - 465
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Handrails in hallways
- -Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- -Free bicycles on site