A stay at Comfort Inn places you in the heart of Corner Brook, within a 5-minute drive of Arts and Culture Centre - Corner Brook and Corner Brook Museum & Archives. This 4-star hotel is 1.8 mi (3 km) from Grenfell Art Gallery and 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from Captain James Cook National Historic Site.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 78 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Jungle Jims Eatery, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Arts and Culture Centre - Corner Brook - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Grenfell Art Gallery - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Corner Brook Museum & Archives - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Railway Society of Newfoundland - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Captain James Cook National Historic Site - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Marble Mountain - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Heritage Tree - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Tuckamore Tangle - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
Blow-Me-Down Mountains - 51.4 km / 31.9 mi
Roy Whelan Heritage Museum & Valley Crafts - 51.9 km / 32.3 mi
The preferred airport for Comfort Inn is Deer Lake, NL (YDF-Deer Lake Regional) - 56.5 km / 35.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 0.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 0.00 per stay (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -One meeting room
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking