Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Miran International Hotel places you in the heart of Tashkent, within a 15-minute walk of Fine Arts Museum of Uzbekistan and Amir Timur Monument. This hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Amir Timur Museum and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Navoi Opera Theater.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 140 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include concierge services, wedding services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Silky Way, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Tashkent? This hotel features 1076 square feet (100 square meters) of event facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Fine Arts Museum of Uzbekistan - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Amir Timur Monument - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Amir Timur Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Navoi Opera Theater - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
History Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tashkent Galley of Modern Art - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Independence Square - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Pakhtakor Markaziy Stadium - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Tashkent Oliy Majils - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Friendship of People's Palace - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Tashkentland - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
UzExpoCenter - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Kukeldash Madrassa - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Aqua Park - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Chorsu Bazaar - 6.4 km / 4 mi
The preferred airport for Miran International Hotel is Tashkent (TAS-Tashkent Intl.) - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Please note that any payments to the hotel (whether cash or non-cash transactions) must be made in either USD or EUR, whichever is accepted by the property.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 5.0 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 30 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Spa tub
- -Health club
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Free long-term parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Free parking nearby
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Steam room
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 100
- -Meeting rooms