Located in Hanga Roa, Hotel Hare Uta is in a national park, a 1-minute drive from Terevaka and 8 minutes from Ovahe Beach. This 4-star resort is 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Rapa Nui National Park and 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from Puna Pau.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Partially open bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include safes and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, a communal living room, and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Satisfy your appetite with local cuisine at Motu Umanga, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge, take in the garden view, or dine alfresco.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Terevaka - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Rapa Nui National Park - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Puna Pau - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Anakena Beach - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Ovahe Beach - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Ahu Nau Nau - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Mercado Artesanal Municipal - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Ahu te Pito Kura - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Ahu Hanga Tetenga - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Ahu Akivi - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Vaihu - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Ahu Vai Uri - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Ahu Tahai - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Pea Beach - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Museo Antropologico Sebastian Englert - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Hare Uta is Hanga Roa (IPC-Mataveri Intl.) - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: CLP 56000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free airport transportation
- -Luggage storage
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Free bicycles on site