Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
APA Hotel Akita-Senshukoen is centrally located in Akita, a 3-minute walk from Old Kaneko Family House and 6 minutes by foot from Akita Museum of Art. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Shenshu Park and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Area Nakaichi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 134 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
At APA Hotel Akita-Senshukoen, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Old Kaneko Family House - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Akita Central Library - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Masakichi Hirano Museum of Fine Art - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Akita Museum of Art - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Akarenga Folklore Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Shenshu Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Area Nakaichi - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kubota Castle - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Akita Senshu Museum of Art - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Atorian - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Mining Museum of Akita University - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Taiheizanmiyoshi Shrine - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Akita Municipal Gymnasium - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Old Kurosawa House Housing - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Akita Castle Ruins - 4.8 km / 3 mi
The preferred airport for APA Hotel Akita-Senshukoen is Akita (AXT) - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1100 for adults and JPY 660 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Vending machine
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Luggage storage