Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Hanamaki, Yamanokami Onsen Yuukaen is in the mountains, within a 15-minute drive of Namari Onsen Ski Resort and Takamura Kotaro Museum. This ryokan is 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from Kiyomizu-dera Temple and 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Hanamaki Koiki Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, spring water baths, and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as hot springs and karaoke. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The ryokan also offers room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Namari Onsen Ski Resort - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Takamura Kotaro Museum - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
Kiyomizu-dera Temple - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Hanamaki Koiki Park - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Hanamaki-onsen Rose & Herb Garden - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Hanamaki Castle - 16.2 km / 10 mi
Hayama Shrine - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
English Beach - 17 km / 10.5 mi
Dai Onsen - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Miyazawa Kenji Fairy Tales Village - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Hanamaki City Museum - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
Kenji Miyazawa Memorial Museum - 20.7 km / 12.8 mi
Yorozu Tetsugoro Memorial Museum of Art - 26 km / 16.1 mi
Narushima Bishamondo Shrine - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
Tenshochi Park - 29.2 km / 18.1 mi
The preferred airport for Yamanokami Onsen Yuukaen is Hanamaki (HNA-Iwate - Hanamaki) - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - midnight.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests under 13 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Free self parking
- -Conference space
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free train station pickup
- -Meeting rooms