With a stay at Hotel Green Plaza Shodoshima in Tonosho, you'll be by the sea, just steps from Setonaikai National Park and a 3-minute drive from MeiPAM. This hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Saikoji Temple and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Tonosho Port.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 44 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including hot springs, a sauna, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a ballroom.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Setonaikai National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
MeiPAM - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Saikoji Temple - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tonosho Port - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Shimpaku Juniper Tree at Hoshoin Temple - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Angel Road - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Dosho Port - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Kashima Beach - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Rikyuhachiman Shrine - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Great Kannon - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Choshikei Monkey Park - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Olive Beach - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Shodoshima Olive Park - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Shodoshima Olive Park - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Marukin Soy Sauce Memorial - 18.1 km / 11.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Takamatsu (TAK) - 45.8 km / 28.4 mi
Okayama (OKJ) - 119.8 km / 74.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Green Plaza Shodoshima is Takamatsu (TAK).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 10 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from August to August.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 5:30 PM.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
- Spa tub access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1300 for adults and JPY 840 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage