Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Perumbavoor, Rainforest Boutique Resort is in a rural location, within a 5-minute drive of Athirapally Falls and Charpa Waterfall. This hotel is 17 mi (27.3 km) from Dream World Water Park and 24 mi (38.6 km) from Kodanand Elephant Training Centre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 guestrooms featuring minibars. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Foliage serving guests of Rainforest Boutique Resort.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a library. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Charpa Waterfall - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Athirapally Falls - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Dream World Water Park - 27.3 km / 17 mi
Kodanand Elephant Training Centre - 38.6 km / 24 mi
The preferred airport for Rainforest Boutique Resort is Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.) - 40 km / 24.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa. Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The Cottages are separate from the main building and require the ability to climb stairs. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 3000 (up to 6 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 3000 (up to 6 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking