Located in Swift Current, Motel 6 Swift Current, SK is within a 5-minute drive of Living Sky Casino and Cypress Regional Hospital. This eco-friendly motel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Great Plains College and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Elmwood Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 55 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
This smoke-free motel was built in 2012.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Living Sky Casino - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Great Plains College - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Cypress Regional Hospital - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Elmwood Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Elmwood Golf Club - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Saskatchewan Landing Provincial Park - 44.5 km / 27.7 mi
Herbert CPR Train Station Museum - 45.2 km / 28.1 mi
Herbert Sports Complex - 46.2 km / 28.7 mi
Sask Landing Marina - 49.7 km / 30.9 mi
Saskatchewan Landing Golf & Country Club - 50.2 km / 31.2 mi
Diefenbaker Lake - 50.9 km / 31.6 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Clean@6 (Motel 6) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance