With a stay at Lucca in Azzurro Maison de Charme in Lucca (Lucca Historical Center), you'll be 14 minutes by foot from Church of Saints Paolino and Donato. This bed & breakfast is 12 mi (19.3 km) from Leaning Tower and 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Piazza Napoleone.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a spa tub and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this bed & breakfast include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and ATM/banking services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Porta Sant'Anna - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Walls of Lucca - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Church of Saints Paolino and Donato - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Museum of Comics and Imagery - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Puccini Museum - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Church of San Michele in Foro - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Piazza Napoleone - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Piazza San Michele - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Ducal Palace - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Lucca City Hall - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Lucca State Library - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Palazzo Pfanner - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Domus Romana - 1.6 km / 1 mi
San Giovanni Church - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Torre delle Ore - 1.7 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for Lucca in Azzurro Maison de Charme is Galileo Galilei Airport (PSA) - 35.9 km / 22.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards and cash Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a security system, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours will receive an email with check-in instructions and key retrieval information. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Access to the property's breakfast area is limited; guests booked in certain room types will receive breakfast in their guestroom or suite.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 70 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 70 (one-way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 7:00 PM and midnight (amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Electric car charging station
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Bicycle rentals on site