With a stay at Ufufu in Izu, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Katsuragiyama Ropeway and Izunagaoka Hot Spring. This 4-star hotel is 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from Toi Kinzan and 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from Izu Cactus Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 guestrooms featuring DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including hot springs and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
At Ufufu, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kodo-ji Temple - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Joren Waterfall - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Shuzenji Temple - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Hie Shrine - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Tokko-no-yu Hot Spring - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Shigetsu-den - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Bamboo Forest Path - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Shuzenji Nijino Sato - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Shuzenji Nature Park - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Shuzenji Country Club - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Oohito Shrine - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Izu World Hawaiians - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Nakaizu Winery - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Katsuragiyama Ropeway - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Izunagaoka Hot Spring - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Oshima Airport (OIM) - 85.4 km / 53.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: JPY 150 per person, per stay
- Spa tub access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance