Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Ufufu in Izu, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Izunagaoka Hot Spring and Kodo-ji Temple. This 4-star hotel is 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from Izu Glass and Glasswork Museum and 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from Izu Granpal Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 guestrooms featuring DVD players. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs.Dining
At Ufufu, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kodo-ji Temple - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Joren Waterfall - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Hie Shrine - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Shuzenji Temple - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Tokko-no-yu Hot Spring - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Shigetsu-den - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Bamboo Forest Path - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Shuzenji Nature Park - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Shuzenji Country Club - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Joyama - 12 km / 7.4 mi
Oohito Shrine - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Shuzenji Nijino Sato - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Izu World Hawaiians - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Nakaizu Winery - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Katsuragiyama Ropeway - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Oshima (OIM) - 85.4 km / 53.1 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 164.3 km / 102.1 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 222.3 km / 138.1 mi
Nagoya (NKM-Komaki) - 265.5 km / 165 mi
Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 279.4 km / 173.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: JPY 150 per person, per stay
- Spa tub access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance