Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Mahabaleshwar, Blue Country Resort is in a rural location, within a 5-minute drive of Table Land and On Wheelz Amusement Park. This hotel is 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Mahabaleshwar Bazaar and 12.4 mi (20 km) from Wilson Point.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 44 air-conditioned guestrooms. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and ceiling fans.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Blue Country, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours).Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Table Land - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
On Wheelz Amusement Park - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Mahabaleshwar Bazaar - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Wilson Point - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Polo Grounds - 21 km / 13 mi
Bombay Point - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
Lodwick Point - 22 km / 13.6 mi
Pratapadh Fortress - 39.1 km / 24.3 mi
Savitribai Phule Smarak - 48.7 km / 30.2 mi
Kedareshwar Temple - 49.3 km / 30.7 mi
Kaas Plateau of Flowers - 50.4 km / 31.3 mi
The preferred airport for Blue Country Resort is Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon) - 108.4 km / 67.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa. Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 1800.00
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Laundry facilities
- -Outdoor pool
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage