Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Vagia Traditional Hotel in Aegina, you'll be near the beach and 6 minutes by car from Monastery of Saint Nectarios. This hotel is 30.6 mi (49.3 km) from Port of Piraeus and 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from Chalikiada Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills. Additional features at this hotel include a reception hall and a vending machine.Dining
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 9 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a library, coffee/tea in a common area, and a vending machine. Guests may use a ferry terminal shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Monastery of Saint Nectarios - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Chalikiada Beach - 20.8 km / 12.9 mi
Archaeological Museum of Piraeus - 46.6 km / 29 mi
Votsalakia Beach - 47.2 km / 29.4 mi
Marina Zeas - 47.3 km / 29.4 mi
Port of Piraeus - 49.3 km / 30.6 mi
Allou Fun Park - 50.4 km / 31.3 mi
Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center - 50.8 km / 31.6 mi
Rea Maternity Hospital - 51 km / 31.7 mi
Flisvos Marina - 51.6 km / 32.1 mi
Faliro Sports Pavilion Arena - 51.7 km / 32.1 mi
Averof Museum - 51.9 km / 32.3 mi
The preferred airport for Vagia Traditional Hotel is Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) - 95.2 km / 59.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - midnight.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Reception hall
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)