Located in Aegina, Vagia Traditional Hotel is a 1-minute drive from Profitis Ilias Parish and 6 minutes from Monastery of Saint Nectarios. This hotel is 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Paleohora and 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Kolona.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional features at this hotel include a fireplace in the lobby, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area.Dining
At Vagia Traditional Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 9 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle and a ferry terminal shuttle are provided for an additional charge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Profitis Ilias Parish - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Temple of Afea - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Paralia Agia Marina - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Loutrá - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Souvála - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Paleohora - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Monastery of Saint Nectarios - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Kolona - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Christos Kapralos Museum - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Archaeological Museum of Aegina - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Marathonas Beach - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Temple of Zeus Hellanios - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Aeginitissa Beach - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Aquarius Beach - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Sarpá Beach - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
The preferred airport for Vagia Traditional Hotel is Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) - 94.3 km / 58.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - midnight.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Vending machine
- -Reception hall
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Meeting rooms