With a stay at Sandman Inn Princeton in Princeton (Okanagan-Similkameen), you'll be steps from Cascade Range and a 3-minute drive from Princeton & District Museum. This motel is 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Princeton Golf Club and 14.1 mi (22.8 km) from Bromley Rock Provincial Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Vermilion Fork serving guests of Sandman Inn Princeton. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cascade Range - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Princeton & District Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Princeton Golf Club - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Bromley Rock Provincial Park - 22.8 km / 14.1 mi
Otter Lake - 28.9 km / 18 mi
Snaza’ist Discovery Centre - 39.4 km / 24.5 mi
Osprey Lake - 44.4 km / 27.6 mi
The preferred airport for Sandman Inn Princeton is Penticton, BC (YYF-Penticton Regional) - 109.7 km / 68.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines and the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: CAD 15 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Picnic area
- -Business center
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby