Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Montespertoli, Tenuta Moriano is in a rural location, a 1-minute drive from Tenuta Maiano and 9 minutes from Vine and Wine Museum. This farm stay is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Castello Sonnino and 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Piazza Machiavelli.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and ovens. Rooms have private furnished patios. Flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an attached winery and a seasonal outdoor pool. This Tuscan-style farm stay also features complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 9:00 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 9:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tenuta Maiano - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Castello Sonnino - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Vine and Wine Museum - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Piazza Machiavelli - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Castle of Poppiano - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Santa Lucia al Borghetto Church - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Azienda Agricola Ammirabile - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Castle of Oliveto - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Cantina Antinori - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Palazzo Pretorio - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Casa del Boccaccio - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Museum of Sacred Art - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Torre Del Chianti - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Monastary of Sorelle Clarisse - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
San Casciano Museum - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
The preferred airport for Tenuta Moriano is Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 36.3 km / 22.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Monday - Friday: 3:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per stay
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 35 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.0 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Winery attached
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel