With a stay at Palacio de Doña Leonor, you'll be centrally located in Antigua Guatemala, steps from Central Park and Choco Museum. This boutique hotel is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Santa Clara Convent and 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Antigua Guatemala Cathedral.Rooms
Stay in one of 13 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this Colonial hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Restaurante, a fine-dining restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Central Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Choco Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Antigua Guatemala Cathedral - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Palace of the Captains-General - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
El Fotografo Gallery - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Antigua Guatemala Colonial Art Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Tanque La Unión - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Las Capuchinas Convent - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Santa Clara Convent - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Jade Maya Factory and Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Santa Catalina Arch - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Nim Po't Traditional Textiles Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
House of the Giants - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
San Jose el Viejo Ruins - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
La Merced Church - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Palacio de Doña Leonor is La Aurora Intl. Airport (GUA) - 40.2 km / 25 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 11 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 22 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 10 per stay (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Swimming pool
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)