Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at B&B Al Porto in Trapani (Trapani City Centre), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Cathedral of San Lorenzo and Port of Trapani. This bed & breakfast is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Pepoli Regional Museum and 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Trapani-Erice Cable Car.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and bidets.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Church of Santa Maria del Gesu - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Church of Sant'Agostino - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Palazzo Senatorio - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Port of Trapani - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Palazzo della Giudecca - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Chiesa del Purgatorio - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Cathedral of San Lorenzo - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Piazza Mercato Del Pesce - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Porta delle Botteghelle Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Via Mura di Tramontana Ovest - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Villa Margherita - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Triton's Fountain - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Piazza Vittorio Emanuele - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Torre di Ligny - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Scoglio Palumbo - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests are kindly requested to inform the property about their estimated arrival time in advance. Contact information is provided on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 21 March - 31 October, EUR 2.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 20 December, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 21 December - 9 January, EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 10 January - 20 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 21 March - 31 October, EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Street parking