With a stay at Pousada Cicerone in Paraty (Portal das Artes), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Jabaquara Beach and Nossa Senhora das Dores Church. This pousada is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Paraty Beach and 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from Sono Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this pousada include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Take advantage of the pousada's room service (during limited hours). For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nossa Senhora das Dores Church - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Puppet Theater - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Church of Our Lady of the Remedies - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Matriz Square - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Pontal Beach - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Our Lady of the Rosary and Saint Benedict Church - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Cathedral Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Paraty House of Culture - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Chapel of Saint Rita - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Space Theatre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Bandeira Square - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Jabaquara Beach - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Paraty Wharf - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Paraty Beach - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Defensor Perpetuo Fort Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 10 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas