With a stay at Super 8 by Wyndham Red Lake ON in Red Lake, you'll be within a 10-minute walk of Red Lake Community Center and Red Lake Regional Heritage Centre. This eco-friendly hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Centennial Park and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from St. John's Church.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 65 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, barbecue grills, and a banquet hall.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 5:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Red Lake? This hotel has facilities measuring 3600 square feet (334 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Red Lake Community Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Red Lake Regional Heritage Centre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Centennial Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
St. John's Church - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Norseman Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Red Lake Pier - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Red Lake Golf and Country Club - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Cochenour Arena - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Trout Lake Provincial Park - 34.5 km / 21.5 mi
Woodland Caribou Provincial Park - 35.4 km / 22 mi
Pimachiowin Aki - 35.5 km / 22.1 mi
The preferred airport for Super 8 by Wyndham Red Lake ON is Red Lake, ON (YRL) - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Count on Us (Wyndham) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Computer station
- -Banquet hall
- -Meeting rooms
- -Breakfast service
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3600
- -Conference space size (meters) - 334
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance