With a stay at Trident Hyderabad, you'll be centrally located in Hyderabad, within a 10-minute drive of HITEX Exhibition Centre and Mindspace IT Park. This 5-star hotel is 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Golconda Fort and 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from Charminar.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 323 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. 40-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Amara, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Hyderabad? This hotel has 13000 square feet (1170 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shilparamam Cultural Village - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Cyber Towers - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sohrabji Godrej Green Business Centre - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Mindspace IT Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Ascendas IT Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Mindspace Madhapur IT Park - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Inorbit Mall - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
HITEX Exhibition Centre - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Sarath City Capital Mall - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Kotla Vijayabhaskara Reddy Botanical Garden - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Hyderabad International Convention Centre - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Durgam Cheruvu Lake - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Forum Mall - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
G.M.C. Balayogi Athletic Stadium - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University - 6 km / 3.8 mi
The preferred airport for Trident Hyderabad is Rajiv Gandhi Intl. Airport (HYD) - 36 km / 22.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Please note: An extra bed is provided for 1 child over 8 years old and less than 12 years old staying in a room with a parent. For more than 1 child between 8 and 12 years an additional room is necessary at a discounted rate.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa. Customers may be requested by the property to provide documentation of recent travel history (such as showing passport immigration stamps) and/or complete a health declaration. This property requires that all guests have the Aarogya Setu mobile application on their phone. Guests will be asked to present the mobile application at the time of check-in.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- A car is not required for transportation to and from this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 995 for adults and INR 495 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 1124 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2495 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 3)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free valet parking
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 13000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1170
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Covered parking
- -Secured parking
- -Wheelchair accessible parking