With a stay at Best Western Van Buren Inn, you'll be centrally located in Van Buren, within a 15-minute drive of Fort Smith Convention Center and Baptist Health-Van Buren. This hotel is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Kay Rodgers Park and 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Harper Arena.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 56 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 37-inch LED televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Baptist Health-Van Buren - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Kay Rodgers Park - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Harper Arena - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Central Mall - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Mercy Hospital Fort Smith - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Fort Smith Convention Center - 18 km / 11.2 mi
CHRISTUS DUBUIS Hospital of Fort Smith - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Advance Care Hospital-Ft Smith - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Trolley Museum - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Fort Smith Museum of History - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Riverfront Amphitheater - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Fort Smith National Historic Site - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Fort Smith National Cemetery - 18.6 km / 11.5 mi
Cherokee Casino Roland - 18.9 km / 11.8 mi
Mercy Clinic Convenient care - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Van Buren Inn is Fort Smith, AR (FSM-Fort Smith Regional) - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 9 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of We Care Clean (Best Western) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Vending machine
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- -Food and water bowls
- -Pool hoist on site
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available