A stay at Ryokan Asunaro places you in the heart of Takayama, within a 15-minute walk of Takayama Jinya and Takumikan Craft Museum. This ryokan is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Takayama Tourist Information Center and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Kusakabe Mingei-kan.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include safes and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Takumikan Craft Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Takayama Tourist Information Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kusakabe Mingei-kan - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Miyagawa Morning Market - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Takayama Yatai Kaikan - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Sakurayama-Jinja - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Takayama Traditional Culture and Crafts Square - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Takayama Jinya - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Shorenji Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hida Minzoku Mura Folk Village - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Hida-no-Sato - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Matsukura Castle - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Hidayama Wild Grass Natural Garden - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Mont Deus Hidakuraiyama Snow Park - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Shirakabe Dozogai - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
The preferred airport for Ryokan Asunaro is Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 190.2 km / 118.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, staff at the property wear personal protective equipment and an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 9:30 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property cannot accommodate dietary restrictions, including vegan or gluten-free diets. Any meal requests must be received at least 2 days prior to arrival. Guests booked in Dinner Included rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. Guests who wish to have dinner during their stay are encouraged to book a Dinner Included rate, or request dinner (surcharge) at least 2 days in advance of arrival. Dinner service cannot be requested at check-in.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 2 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: JPY 150.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Water dispenser
- -Number of restaurants - 1
- -Luggage storage
- -Tea service
- -Kaiseki meal
- -Genkan (entryway)
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance