With a stay at Sennen No Yu Koman in Toyooka (Kinosaki Onsen), you'll be a 1-minute drive from Kinosaki Onsen Ropeway and 6 minutes from Sanin Kaigan National Park. This ryokan is 13.8 mi (22.3 km) from Yuhigaura Hot Springs and 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Hachigoro's Tojima Wetland.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private patios. Bathrooms have spring water baths and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including hot springs, a nightclub, and a sauna. Additional features at this ryokan include gift shops/newsstands, tour/ticket assistance, and a banquet hall.Dining
At Sennen No Yu Koman, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle and a train station pick-up service are supplied at no charge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kinosaki Onsen Ropeway - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Hachigoro's Tojima Wetland - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Sanin Kaigan National Park - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Kinosaki Marine World - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Genbudo Park - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Takeno Beach - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Kumihama Country Club - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Oama Bridge Beach - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Nakashima Shrine - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Kazurano Beach - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Izushi Shrine - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Yuhigaura Hot Springs - 22.3 km / 13.8 mi
Imagoura Beach - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
Ito Kiyonaga Art Museum - 22.9 km / 14.2 mi
Geopark and Sea Culture Museum - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free airport transportation
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Reception hall
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel