Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Sennen no Yu Gonzaemon in Toyooka (Kinosaki Onsen), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Kinosaki Onsen Ropeway and Hachigoro's Tojima Wetland. This ryokan is 13.6 mi (21.8 km) from Yuhigaura Hot Springs and 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Kinosaki Marine World.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 23 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as hot springs, or other amenities including gift shops/newsstands and a banquet hall.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and an elevator. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kinosaki Onsen Ropeway - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hachigoro's Tojima Wetland - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kinosaki Marine World - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Genbudo Park - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Takeno Beach - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Kumihama Country Club - 13.8 km / 8.5 mi
Oama Bridge Beach - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Kazurano Beach - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Nakashima Shrine - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Izushi Shrine - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Yuhigaura Hot Springs - 21.8 km / 13.6 mi
Ito Kiyonaga Art Museum - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
Imagoura Beach - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
Goshiki Beach Park - 23.9 km / 14.8 mi
Geopark and Sea Culture Museum - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking