With a stay at Sendai Washington Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Sendai, within a 5-minute drive of Tohoku University and Sendai Anpanman Children's Museum & Mall. This hotel is 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Sekisui Heim Super Arena and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Sendai International Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 223 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as complimentary newspapers and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Sendai Washington Hotel, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Zuihoden Mausoleum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Asaichi Morning Market - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sendai City Tourist Information Center - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Sendai Ginza Street - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Mitakisanfudoin - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Sunmall Ichibancho - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Tohoku University - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Nishikicho Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sendai Anpanman Children's Museum & Mall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kotodai Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Miyagi Prefectural Office - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Miyagikencho Outlook Hall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Sendai City War Reconstruction Memorial Hall - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Shibari Jizoson - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tsutsujigaoka Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sendai (SDJ) - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
Yamagata (GAJ) - 87 km / 54.1 mi
The preferred airport for Sendai Washington Hotel is Sendai (SDJ).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1620 and JPY 1620 for adults, JPY 540 and JPY 864 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 1000 per night (open 2:00 PM to 11:00 AM)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Lot Hours - Start time - 2:00 PM
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Lot Hours - End time - 11:00 AM
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom