A stay at Comfort Inn Parry Sound places you in the heart of Parry Sound, within a 5-minute drive of The Museum on Tower Hill and Tower Hill Park. This eco-friendly hotel is 30.4 mi (48.9 km) from Lake Muskoka and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from West Parry Sound District Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 61 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby. This hotel also features a picnic area and barbecue grills.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Museum on Tower Hill - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tower Hill Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
West Parry Sound District Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
MV Chippewa III - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Charles W Stockey Centre for the Performing Arts - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Georgian Bay - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
Lake Huron - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
Parry Sound Mall - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Oastler Lake Provincial Park - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Seguin Valley Golf Club - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Parry Sound Golf and Country Club - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Massasauga Provincial Park - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Lake Joseph - 26 km / 16.1 mi
Round Lake Provincial Nature Reserve - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi
Ridge at Manitou - 32.4 km / 20.1 mi
The preferred airport for Comfort Inn Parry Sound is North Bay, ON (YYB-Jack Garland) - 156.7 km / 97.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pet fee: CAD 15.00 per accommodation, per night
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair accessible – no