Located in Abingdon, Red Roof Inn Abingdon is within a 10-minute drive of Virginia Creeper Trail Abingdon and Barter Theatre. This motel is 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Virginia Creeper Damascus and 25.5 mi (41.1 km) from Bristol Motor Speedway.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 66 guestrooms featuring microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and a vending machine. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Harry L. Coomes Recreation Center - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Johnston Memorial Hospital - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Virginia Creeper Trail Abingdon - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Barter Theatre - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
The Arts Depot - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
William King Museum - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Southwest Virginia Cultural Center & Marketplace - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Abingdon Vineyards - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Emory and Henry College - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
South Holston Lake - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Virginia Creeper Damascus - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Adventure Damascus - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Sugar Hollow Park - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
Clear Creek Golf Club - 20.7 km / 12.8 mi
Mount Rogers National Recreation Area - 24.2 km / 15 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tri-Cities, TN (TRI-Tri-Cities Regional) - 56.4 km / 35.1 mi
Abingdon, VA (VJI-Virginia Highlands) - 12 km / 7.4 mi
The preferred airport for Red Roof Inn Abingdon is Tri-Cities, TN (TRI-Tri-Cities Regional).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property’s food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby