When you stay at Hotel Recanto da Serra in Gramado, you'll be in the mountains, within a 15-minute walk of Gramado Covered Street and Mini Mundo. This family-friendly hotel is 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Snowland Park and 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Orchids Park.Rooms
Stay in one of 83 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and an arcade/game room.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Hotel Recanto da Serra, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Orchids Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Casa do Colono Market - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Etnias Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Gramado Central Avenue - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Gramado City Hall - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Gramado Covered Street - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Rotula of Flags - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nicoletti Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sao Pedro Church - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Belvedere Viewpoint - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Palace of Festivals - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Blooming Clock Church - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Joaquina Rita Bier Lake - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Mini Mundo - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Santa Claus Village - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Salgado Filho Intl. Airport (POA) - 111 km / 68.9 mi
Caxias do Sul (CXJ-Aeroporto Hugo Cantergiani) - 65.7 km / 40.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Recanto da Serra is Salgado Filho Intl. Airport (POA).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.35 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A nightly tourism fee of BRL 2 is collected at the property. The fee does not apply to residents of Gramado, Brazil.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free breakfast
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Arcade/game room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Bicycle rentals on site