With a stay at Saint Andrews, you'll be centrally located in Gramado, within a 15-minute drive of Mini Mundo and Gramado Covered Street. This 5-star farm stay is 5 mi (8.1 km) from Snowland Park and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Casa do Colono Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and a turndown service.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this farm stay include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the farm stay's 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 11 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rotula of Flags - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Casa do Colono Market - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Joaquina Rita Bier Lake - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Etnias Square - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Mini Mundo - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Gramado Central Avenue - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Blooming Clock Church - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Orchids Park - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Nicoletti Square - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Sao Pedro Church - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Gramado City Hall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Palace of Festivals - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Gramado Covered Street - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Centro Municipal de Cultura I - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Belvedere Viewpoint - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Salgado Filho Intl. Airport (POA) - 111.3 km / 69.2 mi
Caxias do Sul (CXJ-Aeroporto Hugo Cantergiani) - 66.1 km / 41.1 mi
The preferred airport for Saint Andrews is Salgado Filho Intl. Airport (POA).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the farm stay prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 14 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.35 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A nightly tourism fee of BRL 2 is collected at the property. The fee does not apply to residents of Gramado, Brazil.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free breakfast
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Steam room
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free valet parking
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Indoor pool
- -Tennis on site
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Bicycle rentals on site