When you stay at The Crown Hotel in Newton Stewart, you'll be 10 minutes by car from Wigtown Square. This hotel is 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from Galloway Forest Park and 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from Mossyard Beach.Rooms
Stay in one of 15 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Housekeeping is provided daily, and both irons/ironing boards and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) are available on request.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a picnic area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, The Knights Restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Wigtown Square - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Galloway Forest Park - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
Mossyard Beach - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
Glenluce Abbey - 27.1 km / 16.8 mi
Ringdoo Sands - 27.1 km / 16.8 mi
Whithorn Priory - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
Cardoness Castle - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
Luce Sands - 27.6 km / 17.1 mi
Mill on the Fleet - 28.8 km / 17.9 mi
Cally Gardens - 30.6 km / 19 mi
Castle Kennedy Gardens - 35.8 km / 22.3 mi
Galloway Activity Centre - 36 km / 22.4 mi
Castle Haven Bay - 37.3 km / 23.2 mi
Kirkandrews Bay - 37.7 km / 23.4 mi
Castle of St John - 39.6 km / 24.6 mi
The preferred airport for The Crown Hotel is Glasgow (PIK-Prestwick) - 90.7 km / 56.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -One meeting room
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair accessible – no