With a stay at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Kamloops, you'll be centrally located in Kamloops, within a 10-minute drive of Thompson Rivers University and Kamloops Lake. This hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Kamloops Museum and Archives and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Kamloops Art Gallery.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while MP3 docking stations and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a sauna, a 24-hour fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a banquet hall.Dining
Enjoy fusion cuisine at Citrus Restaurant Lounge, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Kamloops? This hotel has facilities measuring 5000 square feet (465 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kamloops Lake - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kamloops Museum and Archives - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Royal Inland Hospital - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Kamloops Art Gallery - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Lake City Casino Kamloops - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Thompson Park Shopping Mall - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Kamloops City Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sandman Centre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Riverside Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Exhibition Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Pioneer Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Sagebrush Theatre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Thompson Rivers University - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tournament Capital Centre - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Sunmore Ginseng Factory - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
The preferred airport for Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Kamloops is Kamloops, BC (YKA) - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 3 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free wired Internet
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Swimming pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Conference space size (feet) - 5000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 465
- -Street parking
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby