Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Kamloops, you'll be centrally located in Kamloops, within a 5-minute drive of Thompson Rivers University and Kamloops Lake. This ski hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Kamloops Museum and Archives and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Kamloops Art Gallery.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and MP3 docking stations. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 42-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Spend the day on the slopes, or enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy fusion cuisine at Citrus Restaurant Lounge, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Kamloops? This hotel has facilities measuring 5000 square feet (465 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kamloops Lake - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kamloops Museum and Archives - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Royal Inland Hospital - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Kamloops Art Gallery - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Thompson Park Shopping Mall - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Kamloops City Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Interior Savings Centre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Riverside Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Exhibition Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Pioneer Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Sagebrush Theatre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Thompson Rivers University - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tournament Capital Centre - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Sunmore Ginseng Factory - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
McArthur Island Park - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
The preferred airport for Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Kamloops is Kamloops, BC (YKA) - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 3 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference space size (feet) - 5000
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 465
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage