Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Deadwood, you'll be centrally located in Deadwood, steps from Black Hills National Forest and 3 minutes by foot from Days of '76 Museum. This casino hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Adams Museum and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Adams House Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 78 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with double sofa beds. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
After a day on the slopes, enjoy recreational amenities including a casino and a nightclub. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge) that operates within 2 mi.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at FLYT Steakhouse, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Deadwood? This hotel has facilities measuring 3870 square feet (360 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Black Hills National Forest - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Days of '76 Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Adams Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Adams House Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tatanka: Story of the Bison - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Broken Boot Gold Mine - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Homestake Gold Mine - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Terry Peak - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
High Plains Heritage Center Museum - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Sturgis Motorcycle Museum & Hall of Fame - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Termesphere Gallery - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Spearfish Canyon Scenic Byway - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Terry Peak Ski Area - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Spearfish Canyon North Entrance - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
D.C. Booth Historic National Fish Hatchery - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
The preferred airport for SpringHill Suites by Marriott Deadwood is Rapid City, SD (RAP-Rapid City Regional) - 84 km / 52.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to midnight.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay (for guests under 21 years old)
- Resort fee: USD 14.95 per accommodation, per night
- Self parking
- Valet parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 14.95 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 14.95 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Shared microwave
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Number of restaurants - 4
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Conference space size (meters) - 360
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3870
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available