With a stay at Hotel Expresso R1 in Maceio (Jatiuca), you'll be within a 10-minute walk of Jatiuca Beach and Costa Brava Beach. This hotel is 1.2 mi (2 km) from Ponta Verde Beach and 1.2 mi (2 km) from Lagoa da Anta Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 113 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of Hotel Expresso R1. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Conference space
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free reception
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Television in common areas
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)