With a stay at Hana No Shizuku in Ureshino, you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Ureshino Onsen Tourist Information Center and Ureshino Onsen Koshu-yokujo-shiboruto Hot Spring. This hotel is 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from Mifuneyama Rakuen and 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from Huis Ten Bosch.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring DVD players and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including hot springs and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.Dining
At Hana No Shizuku, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ureshino Onsen Tourist Information Center - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Ureshino Onsen Koshu-yokujo-shiboruto Hot Spring - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Todoroki-No-Taki Falls - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hizen Yumekaido - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Marchen Mura - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Hizen Yoshida-Yaki Pottery Hall - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Mifuneyama Rakuen - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Gibizan Park - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Takeo Shrine - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
The Saga Prefectural Space & Sciense Museum - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Takeo City Library - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Asahigaoka Park - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Shida-yaki Pottery Factory Museum - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Maruyama Park - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Yutoku Inari Shrine - 16.8 km / 10.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka (FUK) - 96.4 km / 59.9 mi
Nagasaki (NGS) - 31.9 km / 19.8 mi
Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) - 50.9 km / 31.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hana No Shizuku is Fukuoka (FUK).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests with Half Board rate plans must check in by 7 PM to receive dinner.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free wired Internet
- -Television in common areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available