With a stay at Shiroyama Hotel Kagoshima, you'll be centrally located in Kagoshima, within a 5-minute drive of Kagoshima Arena and Kagoshima City Aquarium. This 4-star hotel is 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Kagoshima Citizens' Culture Hall and 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Senganen Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 365 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find hot springs and karaoke. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Enjoy Japanese cuisine at SUIREN, one of the hotel's 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Senganen Garden - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Shiroyama Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Shiroyama Observatory - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Mt. Shiroyama - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Saigo Cave - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Terukuni Shrine - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Xavier Church Shinseido - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Amu Plaza Kagoshima - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Jigenryuhyohousho History Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Museum of the Meiji Restoration - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Amuran Ferris Wheel - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kagoshima Chuo Station Tourist Information Center - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Saigo Takamori Statue - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kagoshima City Museum of Art - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kagoshima Arena - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The preferred airport for Shiroyama Hotel Kagoshima is Kagoshima Airport (KOJ) - 38.4 km / 23.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a smoke detector, a security system, and window guards This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Breakfast is not included in the Breakfast rate for children ages 3-12. Additional fees of JPY 1100 per child age 6-12, per day and JPY 550 per child 3-5, per day apply and are collected at the property. Due to renovations, check-in is at 5 PM and check-out is at 10 AM from January 6-August 31, 2020. During this time, late check-out is not possible.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Hot springs access available from 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2750 for adults and JPY 1100 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Number of restaurants - 6
- -Wheelchair accessible – no