Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mikuniya, you'll be centrally located in Toyooka, within a 5-minute drive of Kinosaki Onsen Ropeway and Hachigoro's Tojima Wetland. This ryokan is 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from Yuhigaura Hot Springs and 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Kinosaki Marine World.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and DVD players are provided for your entertainment. Detached private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and spring water baths. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including hot springs and a spa tub.Dining
Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kinosaki Onsen Ropeway - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hachigoro's Tojima Wetland - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kinosaki Marine World - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Genbudo Park - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Takeno Beach - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Kumihama Country Club - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Oama Bridge Beach - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Kazurano Beach - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Nakashima Shrine - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
Izushi Shrine - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Yuhigaura Hot Springs - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
Ito Kiyonaga Art Museum - 23.1 km / 14.3 mi
Imagoura Beach - 23.6 km / 14.7 mi
Goshiki Beach Park - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
Geopark and Sea Culture Museum - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
The preferred airport for Mikuniya is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 217.4 km / 135.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 10:30 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests with dietary restrictions or food allergies should contact this hotel in advance. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.Luggage storage is available from noon on the check-in date. For details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services, spa treatments, and private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 350 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1080 for adults and JPY 1080 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Luggage storage