A stay at Celilo Inn places you in the heart of The Dalles, steps from Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area and Cascade Range. This romantic motel is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from The Dalles Dam Visitor Center and 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from Old St. Peter's Landmark.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Planning an event in The Dalles? This motel has facilities measuring 150 square feet (14 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Cascade Range - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
The Dalles Dam Visitor Center - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Old St. Peter's Landmark - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Fort Dalles Museum - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Columbia Gorge Discovery Center and Wasco County Museum - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Doug's Beach State Park - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Tom McCall Preserve - 19.9 km / 12.3 mi
Deschutes River State Recreation Area - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
Memaloose State Park - 24.7 km / 15.3 mi
The preferred airport for Celilo Inn is Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 132.1 km / 82.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- -Free self parking
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -One meeting room
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Conference space size (feet) - 150
- -Conference space size (meters) - 14
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking