Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Residence La Cerbiatta in Loiri Porto San Paolo, you'll be near the beach, within a 15-minute drive of Cala Brandinchi Beach and San Teodoro Beach. This apartment is 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from National Archaeological Museum of Olbia and 12.1 mi (19.4 km) from Basilica of San Simplicio.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished patios. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include sofa beds, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tavolara - Punta Coda Cavallo Marine Protected Area - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Porto Taverna Beach - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Cala Brandinchi Beach - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Lu Impostu Beach - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
San Teodoro Lagoon - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Porto San Paolo Beach - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Punta Molara - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Cala Suaraccia Beach - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Spiaggia Salinedda - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Costa Corallina Beach - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
San Teodoro Beach - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Capo Coda Cavallo Beach - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Porto Istana Beach - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Sas Enas Appara - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
San Teodoro Port - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
The preferred airport for Residence La Cerbiatta is Olbia (OLB-Costa Smeralda) - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 15 June - 30 September, EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 14 June, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: EUR 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Tours/ticket assistance