Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Ibusuki Hakusuikan in Ibusuki, you'll be on the waterfront, just steps from Satsuma Denshokan and a 3-minute drive from Chiringashima. This spa ryokan is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Ibusuki Archaeological Museum and 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Iwasaki Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 205 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and a turndown service.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 3.2 km.Dining
Enjoy Japanese cuisine at Hagoromo, one of the ryokan's many dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chiringashima Island - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Nejime Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Cape Nagasakibana - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Satsuma Denshokan - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Chiringashima - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ibusuki Archaeological Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Saraku Sand Bath Hall - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Iwasaki Museum - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Mt. Uomidake - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Lake Ikeda - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Yamakawa Beach - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Flower Park Kagoshima - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Nagasakibana Garden - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Hirakiki Shrine - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Kaimon Sanroku Nature Park - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
The preferred airport for Ibusuki Hakusuikan is Kagoshima (KOJ) - 84.5 km / 52.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note: This property's restaurants require dinner reservations at least 72 hours prior to check in for groups of 2 or more guestrooms. Otherwise, guests will be seated separately. Contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2160 for adults and JPY 1080 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- An in-room refrigerator is available for an additional fee
- A fee will be charged for use of certain facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free area shuttle
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Children's pool
- -Spa tub
- -Free self parking
- -One meeting room
- -Spa services on site
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Japanese garden
- -Wheelchair accessible parking