Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Unzen, Unzen Miyazaki Ryokan is in a national park, a 1-minute drive from Unzen Jigoku Hell and 12 minutes from Tachibana Shrine. This 4-star ryokan is 5 mi (8.1 km) from Unzen-Amakusa National Park and 5.1 mi (8.1 km) from Mount Unzen.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 78 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as hot springs and karaoke. Additional features at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Take advantage of the ryokan's room service (during limited hours). Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a safe deposit box at the front desk and a vending machine.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Unzen Jigoku Hell - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Unzen Toy Museum - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Nita Pass Second Lookout - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Unzen Ropeway - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Unzen-Amakusa National Park - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Mount Unzen - 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
Tachibana Shrine - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Hinoe Castle - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Hachidairyuo Shrine - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Mount Hikoyama - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Dosekiryu Hisai Kaoku Hozon Park - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
Hara Castle Ruin - 17 km / 10.6 mi
Mt Unzen Disaster Memorial Hall - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Shimabara Sports Park - 20.5 km / 12.8 mi
Shimabara Church - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Amakusa (AXJ) - 46.2 km / 28.7 mi
Nagasaki (NGS) - 54.8 km / 34.1 mi
Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) - 100.6 km / 62.5 mi
The preferred airport for Unzen Miyazaki Ryokan is Nagasaki (NGS).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 2500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Japanese garden