Located in Unzen, Unzen Miyazaki Ryokan is in a national park, a 1-minute drive from Unzen Jigoku Hell and 12 minutes from Unzen-Amakusa National Park. This 4-star ryokan is 5.1 mi (8.1 km) from Mount Unzen and 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from Tachibana Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 78 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including hot springs and karaoke. Additional features at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Take advantage of the ryokan's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and a vending machine. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Unzen Jigoku Hell - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Unzen Toy Museum - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Nita Pass Second Lookout - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Unzen-Amakusa National Park - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Unzen Ropeway - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Mount Unzen - 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
Tachibana Shrine - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Mount Hikoyama - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Hachidairyuo Shrine - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Aino Observation Deck - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Hinoe Castle - 15.9 km / 9.8 mi
Dosekiryu Hisai Kaoku Hozon Park - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
Mt Unzen Disaster Memorial Hall - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Hara Castle Ruin - 19.7 km / 12.3 mi
Shimabara Sports Park - 20 km / 12.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Nagasaki (NGS) - 52 km / 32.3 mi
Amakusa (AXJ) - 46.2 km / 28.7 mi
Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) - 101 km / 62.7 mi
The preferred airport for Unzen Miyazaki Ryokan is Nagasaki (NGS).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 2500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Luggage storage
- -Japanese garden