Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Taisetsu in Kamikawa, you'll be a 2-minute walk from Sounkyo Hot Spring and 5 minutes by foot from Daisetsuzankurodake Ski Area. This spa ryokan is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Daisetsuzan Sounkyo Kurodake Ropeway and 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from Ginga no Taki Falls.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 215 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax and unwind with massages and body treatments. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find hot springs and karaoke. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at Ishikari, one of the ryokan's 2 restaurants. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sounkyo Hot Spring - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Daisetsuzankurodake Ski Area - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Daisetsuzan Sounkyo Kurodake Ropeway - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ginga no Taki Falls - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Hokkaido Ice Pavilion - 23 km / 14.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Taisetsu is Asahikawa (AKJ) - 71.6 km / 44.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 250 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free area shuttle
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free breakfast
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Arcade/game room
- -Spa services on site
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms