When you stay at Hotel Taisetsu in Kamikawa, you'll be in the mountains, and a 2-minute walk from Sounkyo Hot Spring and 5 minutes by foot from Daisetsuzankurodake Ski Area. This spa ryokan is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Daisetsuzan Sounkyo Kurodake Ropeway and 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from Ginga no Taki Falls.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 215 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax and unwind with massages and body treatments. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find hot springs and karaoke. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at Ishikari, one of the ryokan's 2 restaurants. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sounkyo Hot Spring - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Daisetsuzankurodake Ski Area - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Daisetsuzan Sounkyo Kurodake Ropeway - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ginga no Taki Falls - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Daisetsuzan National Park - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Hokkaido Ice Pavilion - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Taisetsu is Asahikawa Airport (AKJ) - 71.6 km / 44.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and window guards
If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- -Free self parking
- -Free area shuttle
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free breakfast
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Spa services on site
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk