When you stay at Asari Classe Hotel in Otaru, you'll be on a river, within a 15-minute drive of Otaru Canal and Kokusai Ski Resort. This resort is 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from Kiroro Resort and 21 mi (33.8 km) from Sapporo Teine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 130 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including hot springs, outdoor tennis courts, and an indoor pool. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with international cuisine at Fuushi, one of the resort's 3 restaurants. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Asarigawa Hot Spring - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Mount Tengu - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Shin Nihonkai Ferry - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Syusenkan - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Kita-no-homare Brewery Shusen-kan Museum - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Otaru Music Box Museum - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Sakaimachi Street - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Otaru Canal - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Suitengu - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Otaru City Art Museum - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Otaru City General Museum Ungakan - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Tomioka Catholic Church - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Ironaifuto Park - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Otaru Museum - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
Rinyu Morning Market - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
New Chitose Airport (CTS) - 81.7 km / 50.8 mi
Okadama Airport (OKD) - 34.8 km / 21.6 mi
The preferred airport for Asari Classe Hotel is New Chitose Airport (CTS).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1782 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Tennis on site
- -Indoor tennis court
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Fitness facilities
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible – no