Located in Noboribetsu (Noboribetsuonsencho), Dai-ichi Takimotokan is a 2-minute walk from Jigokudani and 6 minutes by foot from Noboribetsu Bear Park. This 4-star ryokan is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from River Oyunuma Natural Footbath and 3.1 mi (5.1 km) from Date Jidaimura.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 395 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including hot springs, an indoor pool, and a waterslide. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
At Dai-ichi Takimotokan, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jigokudani - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Noboribetsu Bear Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
River Oyunuma Natural Footbath - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Date Jidaimura - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Shikotsu-Toya National Park - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Lake Kuttara - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Noboribetsu Marine Park Nixe - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Hakucho Bridge - 32 km / 19.9 mi
Tokkarisho Lookout - 32.6 km / 20.2 mi
Cape Chikyu - 33.9 km / 21.1 mi
Muroran City Aquarium - 34.7 km / 21.6 mi
Nishiki Onuma Park - 41.9 km / 26 mi
Tarumae Garo - 43.2 km / 26.8 mi
Otaki Niagara Falls - 43.5 km / 27 mi
Kimundo Waterfall - 48.7 km / 30.3 mi
The preferred airport for Dai-ichi Takimotokan is Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 74.6 km / 46.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 7:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Children's pool
- -Arcade/game room
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking