Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Dai-ichi Takimotokan in Noboribetsu (Noboribetsuonsencho), you'll be a 1-minute drive from Jigokudani and 5 minutes from Date Jidaimura. This 4-star ryokan is 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from Noboribetsu Marine Park Nixe.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 395 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including hot springs, an indoor pool, and a waterslide. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jigokudani - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Noboribetsu Bear Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Noboribetsu Hot Spring - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
River Oyunuma Natural Footbath - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Date Jidaimura - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Noboribetsu Marine Park Nixe - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Ainu Musuem - 29.2 km / 18.1 mi
Hakucho Bridge - 32 km / 19.9 mi
Tokkarisho Lookout - 32.6 km / 20.2 mi
Cape Chikyu - 33.9 km / 21.1 mi
Muroran City Aquarium - 34.6 km / 21.5 mi
Kitayuzawa Onsen - 38.5 km / 23.9 mi
Lake Toya - 41.8 km / 26 mi
Nishiki Onuma Park - 41.9 km / 26 mi
Tarumae Garo - 43.1 km / 26.8 mi
The preferred airport for Dai-ichi Takimotokan is Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 74.6 km / 46.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
If you are planning to arrive after 7:30 PM please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -24-hour front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Children's pool
- -Spa tub
- -Free self parking
- -One meeting room
- -Arcade/game room
- -Steam room
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Indoor pool