With a stay at Timbers at Island Park Village Resort in Island Park, you'll be next to a golf course, just steps from Caribou-Targhee National Forest and a 3-minute drive from Mack's Inn Playhouse. This golf condominium resort is 22.1 mi (35.6 km) from Yellowstone Park West Entrance and 21.8 mi (35 km) from Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 66 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Rooms have private balconies. Kitchens are outfitted with refrigerators, ovens, and microwaves. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this condominium resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and a television in a common area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Caribou-Targhee National Forest - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Mack's Inn Playhouse - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Big Springs - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Henrys Lake - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Henrys Lake State Park - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Island Park Dam - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Two Top Mountain - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Harriman State Park - 20 km / 12.5 mi
Gallatin National Forest - 30.8 km / 19.1 mi
Hebgen Lake - 33.4 km / 20.7 mi
Two Top - 33.5 km / 20.8 mi
Yellowstone Park Zipline - 34.3 km / 21.3 mi
Playmill Theatre - 34.6 km / 21.5 mi
Yellowstone Big Gun Fun - 34.7 km / 21.6 mi
Yellowstone Historic Center - 34.7 km / 21.6 mi
The preferred airport for Timbers at Island Park Village Resort is West Yellowstone, MT (WYS-Yellowstone) - 38.3 km / 23.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Sunday - Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday - Saturday: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 27 per accommodation, per stay
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Business center/computer access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Computer station
- -Arcade/game room
- -Outdoor pool - 1
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Bicycle rentals on site
- -Mountain biking nearby