Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Middlebury Inn places you in the heart of Middlebury, within a 15-minute walk of Middlebury College and Town Hall Theater. This historic hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from National Museum of the Morgan Horse and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Henry Sheldon Museum of Vermont History.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 71 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and irons/ironing boards, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional features at this Victorian hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Morgans Tavern serving guests of Middlebury Inn. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Town Hall Theater - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
National Museum of the Morgan Horse - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Henry Sheldon Museum of Vermont History - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Vermont Folklife Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Middlebury College - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kevin P. Mahaney '84 Center for the Arts - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Pulp Mill Covered Bridge - 1.7 km / 1 mi
UVM Morgan Horse Farm - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Lincoln Peak Vineyard - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Halpin Covered Bridge - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Lake Dunmore - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Lake Dunmore - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Robert Frost Wayside Trail - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Branbury State Park - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Rikert Nordic Center - 18.1 km / 11.2 mi
The preferred airport for Middlebury Inn is Burlington, VT (BTV-Burlington Intl.) - 57.7 km / 35.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 11.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 35 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Health club
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Express check-out