Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Mikasa Ryokan in Nara, you'll be in the historical district, within a 5-minute drive of Nara National Museum and Kofuku-ji Shrine. This ryokan is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Todaiji Temple and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Kasuga Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 34 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers, hair dryers, and toilets with an electronic bidet. Conveniences include phones, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as karaoke, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 8:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, an elevator, and a water dispenser. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shosoin Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Goko-in Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Todaiji Temple - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Todaiji Temple Cultural Center - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Nigatsu-do Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Neiraku Art Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tamukeyama Hachimangu Shrine - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Isui-en Garden - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Naramachi - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Nara Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Nara Woman's University - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Nara Prefectural Art Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Nara Prefectural Cultural Hall - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Okumura Commemorative Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Himuro Shrine - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 82.9 km / 51.5 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 49.9 km / 31 mi
The preferred airport for Mikasa Ryokan is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 11 AM.
This property accepts AliPay as a method of payment for onsite purchases, including incidentals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Water dispenser
- -Free train station drop-off