When you stay at Mikasa Ryokan in Nara, you'll be in the historical district, within a 15-minute drive of Nara Park and Todaiji Temple. This ryokan is 5.9 mi (9.6 km) from Yakushi-ji Temple and 10 mi (16.1 km) from Nara Kenko Land.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 34 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers, hair dryers, and slippers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a vending machine.Dining
Japanese breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, an elevator, and coffee/tea in a common area. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Goko-in Temple - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Shosoin Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Hannyaji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Todaiji Temple - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Nigatsu-do Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Neiraku Art Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tamukeyama Hachimangu Shrine - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Isui-en Garden - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Nara Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Nara Woman's University - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Nara Prefectural Art Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Nara Prefectural Cultural Hall - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Okumura Commemorative Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Himuro Shrine - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Nara National Museum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 82.9 km / 51.5 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 49.9 km / 31 mi
The preferred airport for Mikasa Ryokan is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 11 AM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property accepts AliPay as a method of payment for onsite purchases, including incidentals.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for Japanese breakfast: JPY 2200 for adults and JPY 1100 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Water dispenser
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchairs available on site