With a stay at Tsubakiso, you'll be centrally located in Nara, within a 5-minute drive of Nara Park and Todaiji Temple. This guesthouse is 6.9 mi (11 km) from Nara Kenko Land and Naramachi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your Tempur-Pedic bed comes with down comforters. Computers, complimentary wireless Internet access, and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
At Tsubakiso, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Denkoji - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Naramachi Mechanical Toy Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Nara Christ Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nara Information Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sarusawa-ike - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Shonen Temple - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Kozenji Temple - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Nara Woman's University - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nara National Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nara Prefectural Cultural Hall - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Ukimido Park - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Himuro Shrine - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Neiraku Art Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 79.7 km / 49.5 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 46.9 km / 29.2 mi
The preferred airport for Tsubakiso is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 2000 and JPY 2500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage